The CFPT iTrain Programme is an individualised monthly programme written by one of our highly experienced coaches. The programme is personalised towards specific individual goals so, by its very nature, is suitable for anyone regardless of whether they are new to the sport of fitness or are an experienced athlete. The iTrain programme requires the individual client to have a high level of dedication, commitment and self determination in order to achieve the agreed goals.
Each iTrain client sets goals with their coach at the beginning of the iTrain programme. Following on from that, real time discussions between client and coach take place to ensure the programme and the goals continue to align. All programmes follow a monthly cycle and include anywhere from 2 or more training sessions per week, depending on the client’s goals, coaches judgement and availability during that month.
Flexibility and adaptability are two key elements of the iTrain programme. Programmes can be easily adapted to suit the location and needs of the client, allowing training to continue during travel, through pregnancy or any other change in circumstance.
How it works
The iTrain programme is a partnership between client and coach. This partnership includes regular feedback and Q&A between both parties. This is crucial in order to ensure that the goals of the programming continue to align with the goals of the individual, ensuring that personal targets are being met. The method of communication is agreed between client and coach during the initial goal setting meeting.
The iTrain programme is a pay-monthly AutoPay service. This can be set up using credit card or, for Hong Kong bank account holders, direct debit. At CFPT we only ask for a minimum 3 consecutive months commitment from the client. After three months the contract may be cancelled with just 2 weeks notice in advance of the billing date.
iTrain clients receive;
- A dedicated CFPT coach
- 1x one-on-one meeting (face to face or via video conference) for goal setting at the start of your programme with your coach
- 1x monthly in person / video consult with coach
- A monthly individualised programme of 2+ session per week, written by your coach
- Real time feedback / Q&A with your coach (means of communication to be agreed with coach)
- Unlimited access to Open Gym at CFPT*
- 1 group class at CFPT per week
*Please note that all iTrain clients are required to sign in to Open Gym slots
iTrain clients commit to;
- A minimum of 3 consecutive months commitment to the programme
- Dedication towards your personal goals, agreed during the goal setting meeting with your coach
- A monthly service fee settled by AutoPay (Credit Card or Direct Debit)