FRONT DESK COORDINATOR (FULL TIME)
Created: 19 November 2019
Job Title: Front Desk Coordinator (Full Time)
Reports to: General Manager
Application Deadline: Friday 29th November, 2019
INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
Applicants should submit the following to Coastal Fitness before the Application Deadline:
- Cover Letter explaining why they would be a suitable candidate for the role
- Updated CV
- Current salary and/or salary expectations
- Availability (notice period if applicable)
Applicants who successfully submit all required information and meet the requirements outlined below will be invited for interview. Interviews will take place from 25th November and will continue until the appropriate candidate is hired.
Applicants must have the right to work in Hong Kong.
Applications should be submitted by email to email@example.com
WHO WE ARE
Coastal Fitness is a community that is brought together through individualised coaching, group training, education and mentorship. At Coastal Fitness we aim to impact a person’s ability to Live, Perform and Compete by helping them to achieve an optimal state of physical and mental well being.
We strongly believe in people who;
- Are honest and transparent with one another
- Are friendly, generous and considerate to everyone who walks through our doors
- Are supportive of each others goals and ambitions, without judgement
- Are dedicated and committed to the process. We focus on the daily actions required to achieve our desired outcome
- Are open minded to ideas, change and feedback without confrontation or prejudice
- Maintain integrity by showing an uncompromising commitment to our moral and ethical values
We are looking for a team member whose personal values align with those of our company. These values are embedded in all roles and applicants must show evidence of their values during the application process
Skills & Experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to develop positive relationships with colleagues, thrive in a team environment and participate in joint problem solving
- Ability to work independently and take initiative when required
- Experience with Point of Sales Systems, Google Drive and/or MS Office
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients and the wider community
- Ability to show a good level of customer service by meeting and exceeding the expectations of clients and building a rapport with them whilst always remaining professional
- Front desk/clerical/secretarial experience beneficial
- Degree Holder (Business or Customer Service related field is beneficial)
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Spoken Cantonese and/or Mandarin is beneficial
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
To manage the front desk, inventory and stock and to demonstrate a superior level of customer service at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Handling of general front desk & clerical duties
- Membership management
- Management of the MindBody point of sale system (including staff scheduling)
- Handling of emails and telephone calls
- Control of inventory & stock (including Reordering/displaying and stocking of CFPT apparel and merchandise, stationary and other miscellaneous items)
- Assistance with Coastal Fitness print media (newsletters, name cards, banners etc)
- Management of in house information displays (including but not limited to promotional screens and notice boards)
- To assist in the maintenance of resources, equipment and overall cleanliness
- Supporting other staff members as and when required
The Front Desk Coordinator works a total of 6 shifts per week. A shift is, on average, 8 hours.
Shift times are 6am-2pm and 2pm-9pm Monday to Friday, 7am-3pm Saturday and 8am-12pm Sunday. Only 6 of these shifts need to be covered by this role and times and days will be discussed with each individual applicant.
HEALTH AND PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST
We are always on the lookout for like-minded individuals to join the CFPT team. If you think this might be you, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover email giving us some information on your background in the fitness industry.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.