– If your goal is to perform in the CrossFit Open Workout tomorrow, then we suggest that you do this as your session today The goal today is to move, flush and sweat. If the workout has already been released, you can add some of the movements for tomorrow into this EMOM instead of the DB movements. Keep loads light and reps low, focus on EFFICIENCY
A. Open Stimulative Aerobic
Open Stimulative Aerobic
A. EMOM 36:
1 = 45s row @ mod pace
2 = 10 alt single arm DB Snatch + 8 DB lateral over burpees
3 = 45s AB @ mod pace
4 = 10 alt Clean + 8 DB facing burpees
5 = 45s single unders
6 = 30s core workScoring: Not Scored
– DB snatch: Change variation each round: DB hang or floor, DB power snatch, DB squat snatch
– DB clean: Change variation each round: DB hang or floor, power or squat clean
– Core work: Choose one of the following: Hollow holds / rocks, Arch holds / rocks, L-sits, Sit ups, Hanging L-sit, D-ball/sandbag carries. Can alt each round
B. 15 minute AMRAP of Wall Ball Shots and Rowing
As Many Rounds and Reps as possible in 15 minutes:
– 19 Wall Ball Shots @ 20/14 lbs
– 19 Calories of Rowing
Men throw 20-lb. ball to 10-ft. target
Women throw 14-lb. ball to 9-ft. target
The workout begins with the medicine ball on the ground and athlete standing tall. After the call of “3, 2, 1 … go,” the athlete will pick up the ball and perform the wall-ball shots. After 19 reps are complete, the athlete will move to the rower and pull 19 calories. The monitor must read 19 calories before the athlete can unstrap and move back to the wall-ball shots for the next round.
The athlete’s score will be the total number of repetitions completed within the 15-minute time cap. Each calorie completed on the row will be equal to 1 rep.
There is no tiebreak for this workout.
* The official weight is in pounds. For your convenience, the minimum acceptable weights in kilograms are 9 kg (20 lb.), 6 kg (14 lb.) and 4 kg (10 lb.).