A1. Double arm hanging lat stretch 2 x 20s (pronated + supinated). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16sLRdXA5Ik
A2. Supine PVC / Barbell overhead stretch and pull. Pronated grip. 2 x 5 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgvH6ZhujIs
A3. PVC or DB lat / tricep insertion stretch on bench 2 x 20-30s hold (inhale into flexion, exhale into extension) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV9Z7q4eeCI
B. 1/2 kneeling frog adductor stretch with rotation and reach 2 x 6-8 per arm- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShyTmZZf-Cs
C. Ido Squat routine 2.0 – 1 cycle through – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbozu0DPcYI&t=107s
A. Barbell Reverse Drop Lunge 3 x 8
Barbell Reverse Drop Lunge
– 3 sets of 8 reps
Rest 30 seconds between sets
– Standing on 1-2 green pads. As you step back into lunge, keep front knee tracking over toe slightly.
– @ mod-heavy across, good quality reps.
B. Alternating Sets: 1 ¼ Incline Dumbbell Bench Press, Bent-Over Barbell Row
3 sets of:
B1. 6-8 1 ¼ Incline Dumbbell Bench Presses (3010 tempo)– 30 degrees bench
– Slightly lower bench incline from last week should allow more weight to be movedRest 30 secondsB2. 8 Bent-Over Barbell Rows (3010 tempo)Rest 1 minute
For 3 Rounds spend 30 seconds on each movement, trying to accumulate as many reps as possible:
– Hanging Knee Raise
– Box Jump 24/20 inches
– Kettlebell Swing @ 24/16 kg
– Calories of Assault Bike
Rest 1 minute between each round
– Full KBS. The goal is to hang on to all reps UB (adjust loads if needed)
– Record total number of reps completed per round. Keep a running total!
– No rest time/transition